Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

My friend Angie awarded me a Thinking Blogger Award. I just love her blog and we started blogging at the same time, so I always feel like we are 'in this' together! I can't give it back to her since it's against the rules, but if you get time you should go check her out. Her photography is simply beautiful! And I love her Friday Fest posts, I always learn something new about her!


Now I get to award 5 new bloggers!


1.Stepping on Leggos What a great name for a blog huh? Nicki is awesome, in addition to being one of the nicest people I've ever met, she is an inspiring parent, a good friend, a Texan ;), and someone that I feel gives me great advice and has had a wonderful influence on my life in the most positive ways!
Her blog is a wealth of information about adoption and many other topics as well!

2. DIY Preschool As a mother of a preschooler I'm always looking for new ideas and this mother of twins has them! I love her philosophy on art and kids, I hope she keeps blogging her ideas!

3. Juilepersons blog Ok, I'll admit it, I want her life. She appreciates all the little (and big) things life has to offer. She's got a great outlook and two adorable kids to go with it!

4. Dental Talk My husbands blog! Now the subject matter can be rather bland sometimes (sorry Paul) the way he presents it in a very exciting, personal, tell you like it is matter, makes it enjoyable! Be sure to recommend this blog if you know someone in the dental technology industry.

5. In the trenches of motherhood I'm not certian where I came across her blog, but I'm so glad I did! She is self described as mother to seven children who frequently gets asked, "How do you do it?" Always timely, always good, a must not miss blog!

Ok, there are my 5, I could have done 5 more, I'm a blog addict! Now for the rules.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure to pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:



1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to five blogs that make you think



2. Link to the original post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme



3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Shell!! Thats a great compliment. Your blog always makes my day. I heart you guys! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

aww, thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

FIVE BLOGS??? I'm just getting to yours, my daugher. How the heck could I possibly get around town? Is this "rule" mandatory? :-)

Anonymous said...

PS...Any of my other kids have blogs I should be aware of? Oh, and is it true? They are calling kjarsnea a blogger?...think I will continue with "other".