Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday News



What childhood is all about!
Playing outside all day, coming in to suck down a homemade spaghetti dinner then back out again for more bike riding and playing! Awh, I love warm days! I love seeing life though my 3 year old's eyes. It's good, very good.


She makes the noise!
For a little girl that didn't want to give any kisses for such a long time, she's now quite the kisser and even makes the noise. Enough to melt your heart!!

Lost
I hate loosing things, I know they are somewhere but I can't find them. We've been looking for Skye's little lost shoe for days now. Where could it be? Driving me crazy. And a library book no one remembers actually making it into our home but the library doesn't have it either. Times about up, I'm going to own a book we've never seen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this edition, even though I was there as it happened, it was cool to read and re-live!

Anonymous said...

P.S. the Flickr show addition is pretty neat too....

Unknown said...

3 yr olds are the best!! I take care of my grandson who is 3 during the week when my daughter works and he is such a blast!! Dr. John sent me and I'm glad he did!http://blogwritersartists.ning.com/

By the way you might want to drop by at Blog Writers and Artists Network. We always need people who are fun and smart!

Anonymous said...

He's sooo adorable.... so when is the big boy bike coming?

Anonymous said...

Aren't My Grandchildren the most beautiful, wonderful children in the world? Smart, too. Skye is morfing from a delicate, quiet, baby into a girl child who has learned that dirt doesn't taste quite as bad as it looks, outside is the best when you get dirty, scraped knees only hurt briefly and it is kinda fun to tease your brother..especially when he gets in trouble. Is it a coincidence she got the kiss thing down at the same time? And look at Carter! Gramps says mom reported him being a pistol today. T-R-O-U-B-L E?? Closer examination says, "I'm Just livin in a wonderfully wild world, tryin to keep up and lovin every minute, Ma."