Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goodbye Butterfly, Butterfly! Hello Fish!



Well it was time to let Butterfly, Butterfly free (it's 2 weeks we almost up and it was becoming clear it was not going to live long...shhh...) so yesterday Carter and I made a wish and set her free to explore the world and feel the wind on her wings!

And now let's welcome Doc and Sally to the family! Carter spent the night at Grandma's and came home with two fishes! We love them, they look quite at home here! Now who's going to come feed them while we are gone?

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yaaayyy! I love new friends! Adam and I just got a new friend, her name is FERNgelica Ballerina. (She is very pretty) I would love to come and feed Doc and Sally, but it is probably not the best idea. (I am not a very good fishsitter) By the way....where are you going?

Angie said...

If you guys need to go somewhere just bring your fish over to my house. We'll gladly take them into our home. I'm sure the tank isn't that big.

..they'd fit right in with the hamster, hermit crabs, dog and cats.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Doc and Sally!!!

Erika Jean said...

awe cute!