Monday, April 9, 2007

Big Boy vs. Little Boy

Carter has decided he's now a big boy

Carter: "I haven't been to the movies since I was a little boy"
He saw Charlotte's Web in December sometime, a lifetime ago to a Big Boy. Nothing from when he was a 'little boy" counts anymore.
Carter: "I've never done that"
Mom: "Yes, you have Carter, remember we went there with your friends?"
Carter "Yes, but that was when I was a little boy."

Oh and on Big Boy, it's the only place he wants to eat on the rare occasion we go out. Now Big Boy is OK, but after working there 3 years it's not my favorite place to go. Well, at least kids eat free on Sunday mornings.

We went to Henry Ford Museum today for the 2nd Monday activities. I really don't know what I was thinking all the kids are on break this week and it was a mad house. But we got there early and avoided most of the rush. Carter found a new (to us) area that he especially loved, he called it the MACHINES. I am sad to report that the trains have lost their magic for him, but I'm happy he's found something new to love. Check out the pictures he took "all by myself!" I know they are dark, but they were extremely important to him!!

4 comments:

Oak Park Veggie said...

I can't believe he's a Big Boy already! Great photos Carter:D

Angie said...

Wonderful photos, Carter. You are quite the photographer.

MSUnique said...

Awh, how adorable!! I can't believe he says things he did when he was a "little boy" dont count. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you-making up all the things you've done!!

Anonymous said...

Aawww - He's so cute! Carter's a great photographer!