Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Questions and Answers

Wow, after so many wonderful warm days it sort of hard to go back to this cooler weather! So, we are a bit stuck inside today. Figures since we got our summer pool pass yesterday :) Anyway, I thought I'd take this time to catch up on some questions from my comments.

Angie said
You have a drinking fountain...in your yard?

I know, it's that cool! My dad salvaged it and I hope the kids like it as much as I hope they will! Paul and my dad put a lot of work into installing it!

My brother Adam said
Funny how papa took the drinking fountain OUT of our back yard when we were kids

I forgot about all that! Why is that dad? Good enough for the kids, but not for us?

My mom said
U forgot about the soon to be beautiful flowers from the bulbs I gave u.

There are no flowers yet! I think they said mid-summer, stay tuned!

Belle said about her garden
So I will email you pics.

Please do!

My mom said
This was hard. I can't even think in one word thoughts! Sorry about mistakenly compounded words.Love, Mom

I learned so much about you on this mom! Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Jane said
dreaming about newborns, huh? ;-)

I think it was my neighbor, she called me that she was in labor and I was anxiously waiting! No more newborns for me! I'm just waiting on my brother and sister now ;)

Shelly said
we had a such a fun time. sorry we freaked carter out with the sanders
It was too funny! We had a great time having you all visit!

Don't forget to check the flickr pictures over to the right. Click (twice) to get to my album. I'll be uploading the best of my pics there and likely not emailing them anymore. If you want one and can't download it, just drop me a comment and I'll get it to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happen to the sillcok. so you can hook up a hose for pool slip and slid or just playing with the hose.summer fun..... plumber p.s or...to water the lawn