Monday, October 29, 2007

My super sweet, very thoughtful husband!

Yesterday was the 7th anniversary of the day Paul and I were married, 10 total years together. We were married on a beautiful autumn day in Tennessee in a little chapel high up in the mountains. All of our family and friends were there to see us start our new life and husband and wife. Marring Paul was the best decision of my life, he's a wonderful man and a great daddy! And there is evidence of this :) Yesterday morning in my inbox I received an anniversary present from Paul, my computer techy, website building, very thought, and creative husband. Yes, I received my own URL and website. He's so tricky the way he can file things I say I want away and make them happen for such wonderful surprises.
So....introducing http://asimplekindoflife.net Please remark your bookmarks and you can find me there now :)

No comments: