Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Mall (rants and raves)

I took the kids to the mall for the first time in forever yesterday.

THE GOOD
People were NICE, actually NICE! The lady at Lush (yes, there is now a Lust @ 12 oaks) gave me a TON of samples!
The nice guy at TCYB gave the kids two toppings on their yogurt for the price of one.
The new wing, is BEAUTIFUL.
The spot they moved the kids area has only one opening and the alluring escalator is sort of hidden (major bonus).


THE BAD
My favorite yogurt place (upstairs Macy's) is under remodel, don't know if it'll be the same when it reopens.
When did the food court become such a market place? I was just trying to get to the bathroom and I was assaulted with free samples and come eat here :) Yeeesh!
The new kids area is far away from the bathroom, not a good thing when you have kids!

All in all, a good day at the mall. Exhausting, but good!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how I miss the mall. You are a brave lady taking the kids there by yourself. You are Supergirl!

A.M.T. said...

I think the questions everyone REALLY wants to know is--what did you buy me?

Angie said...

Oh I hate mall shopping. Ok, let me take that back. I like to shop in the Big Mall (as my kids call it) right after it's decorated for xmas. They really deck that place out!