Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blogging break

Is it that I don't have anything to say? Or maybe it's because the weather is too nice and we've been too busy playing outside and gardening and going to the park and re-meeting our neighbors? But whatever the case I've missed blogging, I will try to think up some good subject matter in the next week or so! In the meantime, here is some pics of the kids I took this weekend while we were at the LLL Conference this past weekend.





She loves to smile for the camera now!

P.S. your comments are my fuel, so keep me going ;)

5 comments:

A.M.T. said...

Every time I see their smiling face I get simultaneously amazingly happy and terribly sad--happy because they are such beautiful children and I love them so much, but sad because I cant spend the time with them that I'd like.

I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you. I hope I can come back home soon. Tell Carter and Skye I love them and miss them.

Angie said...

Your angels make me smile every time I see them.

Julie said...

Wow! Carter is already old enough to drink? Has it been that long? :)

They are both so special. I wish you guys could make it out here for Adam's graduation. We will all miss you very much and you will all be in our thoughts.

Love you <3

Anonymous said...

Come back, come back! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

SKYE AND CARTER I LOVE YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GP