Monday, March 19, 2007

Things I know about Skye


-You love reading books, especially those with animals in them

-You hum yourself to sleep while nursing

-You love to play with mamas phone

-You have the best and most unusual laugh I've ever heard

-You love to give everyone '5'

-You are a very happy girl, rarely crying

-You think the library is somewhere we go so you can run around, away from mama and laugh about it

-You are FINALLY happy in the car, a year later

-You will sit on anyone or anything, from a 6 month old to a book. We know your about to sit because you walk backwards for about 5 steps or so

-You love to dance with Daddy and sometimes it puts you to sleep

-You love to use sign language but refuse to believe a balloon is not a ball :)

-Despite being nearly 10 lbs at birth, you are a little peanut now!

-You love baths and you think bubbles are food

-But you think food is something your roll around in your mouth and spit out

-You make me smile everyday

-You love to wear dresses

-You spin to music till you fall over

-Music can be anything from the vacuum to mama typing on the computer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things I know about you, knowing things about Skye!

- the way you make list are exceptionally cute!

A.M.T. said...

Aww, that is so cute. But you forgot that this:

"You have the hottest uncle alive"

Angie said...

Yippie! I'm so glad she like the car now!

Such a lovely post!

Anonymous said...

I *love* this post. It made me teary and it made me laugh, all at once :-) I think you captured her very well :-)

Julie said...

Cutest thing in the history of ever. (period)

Oak Park Veggie said...

Aw, what a wonderful post:D That made me all teary too. Maybe b/c it's been too long since we've seen you all.