Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why a blog?


Well it's something I've been thinking about for a long time. I love reading other blogs, I'm sort of addicted to peeking into others people lives. So, why me? Well first of all I have lots of thoughts that I'd like to share with someone (anyone!) and my dear sweet husband and kids might be a bit tired of my rants ;) My most important I wanted a blog as a peek into our lives. I hope that family members and friends will keep up with up and check in from time to time. To see what cute things the kids are doing, places we've been, and yes, those rants I was talking about earlier!

So, sit back and enjoy the show! Thanks for visiting! Do leave a comment!


Oh, one final thought, as soon as I figure out how I'm going to make this blog 'private' so you will have to have a blogger account (at least I think). Leave me a comment here and I will add you to the 'in' list! I do this for several reasons, I'm going to be sharing pictures of the kids and I don't want some creepy Internet predator using them for something perverse. And I don't want to have to be worried about what I post, where we live, where we've been....I don't want those creepy Internet perverts showing up at our door. But getting an account isn't hard and it will all be worth it, I promise! Just look at these kids and tell them no :)


18 comments:

MSUnique said...

I love you!! Add me!!

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah

randomsugarwords said...

It's about time !!

Oak Park Veggie said...

Hooray!!

Leslie said...

YAY welcome to the blogosphere!!!!

dadto1ofeach said...

Add me.

karenp said...

This is my first blog!! I love it, and will keep checking it. Thanks for dragging me into the latest and greatest.

shutterbug said...

add me

Unknown said...

Si, add me please I want to be part of the circle too ... and of course we don't want creepy perverts getting horrible ideas ... private is good! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

maybe I can catch up on whats going on!!!

Julie said...

Hi Sunshine Girl! Add me to your list! I am of course here to read up on the munchkins, but I have always been a huge fan of your rants as well. :)

Anonymous said...

oh look at you miss popular LOL!

Angie said...

Ok, you're doing it so I'm gonna do it too! I've had 3 different blogs and have quit every one of them. It doesn't seem as fun as myspace.

Hope we can both figure this blog thing out!

Jane said...

Hey, welcome to the world of blogging. :-)

Kellieandkids said...

Not sure if you can make blogger private. You might have to go to a pay blog like Typepad for that, but either way, I still want to read and catch up about you and the kidlets!

Unknown said...

Looks good Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is all new to me but I AM trying to be more savy so I'll try it!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, perfecting the simple things in life. Thanks for the reminder to celebrate everyday accomplishments! Add me...I can use the smiles.