Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So Shelly (my wonderful MIL) asked the question, why no blogs Michelle? Well here is the answer shortly


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Since this video was taken (a whole week ago) she's sitting up on her own and gets around quite well. I can't believe it's happening already :( too soon. Six months old today (look for updated slide show any day now). Anyway, she keeps me on my toes, additionally Carter's been swimming EVERYDAY at 7pm for the last week and a half, he loves it BTW. Quite the little fish this one, swims underwater (you wouldn't want to see that Shelly, it's quite nerve wracking) and jumps in off the side without anyone to catch him.

Paul is doing great at his new job. Seems to have made a few friends there. Of course birthday party leftover food will help with that!

I've been asked to become a Le Leche League leader and I'm going to do it, woo hoo! I'm so excited about challenging my brain a little bit, I've been feeling it's too mushy lately with poopy diapers ;) The process will help me with communication skills and I'll be doing something I like, helping people, with a subject I fell I'm rather familiar with, breastfeeding (heck, it's been 3 years of it already!)

But all that said, I need to be better about not just filling out surveys and blogging and bulleting them, but actually blogging. Maybe I need a more 'grown up' space to do that in. Hmmm...more stuff to think about!

No comments: