Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Dump

It's been awhile so here's a couple for Carter and Skye fans out there ;)

2 Videos

First up, Skye. I just love her 'moooowwww' instead of 'no'. And picking her nose, well, that's one to embarss her when she's older ;) I don't think the 'moooww' will last long. I've caught her practicing 'no' when mooow one is watching.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Second, is teamwork! 'It's a lot of job' says Carter. I call it free labor ;) j/k, kinda! Skye loves to clean, give the girl a wipe and she'll clean for a half an hour. What fun!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Pictures;
We've been busy canning. To wash the tomatoes I put them in the bathtub. Carter says 'I've never seen anything like that before!'



Yes, it's true. And I've never tasted anything better! My version of winter sunshine.




Finally, the kids and I walked the Mackinac Bridge. Well, sort of. It's the mini Mac and it's at DSC right now.


and another (better) picture from that day. We love this children's museum. It's the best for preschoolers in the greater area.




So, that's what we've been up to. Looking forward to fall. Staring new classes for the kids. Preschool home school, apples, cider, cooler days.....

5 comments:

Angie said...

Love the videos! The kids are so adorable.

Jacob used to love to use the swiffer broom. The kids are doing a great job working together.

Great job with the canning. You have more patience that I do.

A.M.T. said...

Awesome, as usual. I hope I get to see you guys soon.

P.S. It's about time!

Anonymous said...

Well, look how much they've learned since we last saw them, oh, a whole week ago? Precious images, thanks for capturing them and sharing them!

Julie said...

So cute, Michelle. We are coming home this weekend. Hopefully we can see all of you.

Miss you and love you!

Smooches!

Oak Park Veggie said...

I just loved the video of them filling the fridge! We need to see you all soon:)

Oh- and the canning looks awesome!