Friday, July 27, 2007

Carter on fishing

The first is his first impression of what fly fishing might be.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Next we have him casting. He loved it. He really truly thought he might be able to catch a fish. We did not give him a real worm or hook, for obvious reasons. He's almost 4.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Finally, I saw him doing this a few times. I thought it was because he was bored, but I found it this is his impression of Daddy's fly fishing.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

Julie said...

1..2..3..4..5..
Once I caught a fish alive...
6..7..8..9..10
Then I let him go again
Why did you let him go?
cuz he bit my finger so..
Which finger did he bite?
This little finger on the right!

:) Carter is a great fisherman!

Angie said...

Wow, watch out PBS! Carter is on his way to having his own fishing show.

Anonymous said...

Wow Carter that was a great shot! I think you're going to have to teach me how to fly fish :)

He's a very smart young man! (He's growing up way to fast)

Hugs & Kisses
@>~~~~ @>~~~~

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great job!! I think Carter is the best fishing pole caster I have ever seen!! At this rate, we'll never go hungry!!

~Auntie